1. Schools or organisations can choose 1 to 3 activities from the options of environmental education game booths, environmental workshops, and thematic talks to be conducted on the same day. The total duration of the event should be between 3 and 5 hours, and the total number of participants should be 100 or more.
2. The number of environmental education game booths that can be applied for is between 3 and 5. The booth types can be arranged according to preference. If a school or organisation chooses to conduct environmental workshops and/or thematic talks on the same day, a maximum of 3 game booths can be set up.
3. The duration of each environmental workshop is between 45 and 60 minutes. Schools or organisations can choose a maximum of 2 workshops.
4. The duration of each thematic talks is between 30 and 45 minutes. Schools or organisations can choose a maximum of 1 topic, which should be coordinated with the environmental workshops and/or game booths.
5. All fields must be filled out in the application form.